Thoughts from the mountains of my mind. Sit back and relax for awhile.

Friday, October 28, 2005

To Boldly Swish....

This just in (thanks to How Does One Deal? ):



George Takei Comes Out of the Closet



I must say his 'cloaking device' never diverted my gaydar. It was just a question of 'will he admit it to the public?' And all I have to say is 'Good for you, George!' (I'm sure there's a furor in Star Trek fandom circles right now.)



Now for the evil part. Tonight I am having dinner with my mom and brother for my brother's birthday. I will tell my brother this news (he was a fanatical Star Trek fan back in the 70's) to get a rise out of him. My brother was mean to me growing up, and as he matured (if you call it that) disassociated himself from me. Ours is not a relationship of talking about our lives or going out to dinner together. He can say a few sentences to me but seems a bit uncomfortable around me. I say 'live, and let live.' If he wants to be like that, I'm not going to force him to change. He is not mean or vindictive to me...he just seems socially stunted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home