Thoughts from the mountains of my mind. Sit back and relax for awhile.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Different Is Better...I Think

Yes, the Cabin looks different today. I upgraded to the new Blogger. There's a couple of nice features, like drag-and-drop set-up of your blog layout, and no letter verification when leaving comments on your own blog. Maybe it was time for a make-over.



Things were pretty dead at work yesterday so I got to leave early. Ran home to go through all the stuff Mark got at Linens & Things on clearance, all with 20% off coupons on each item. All decorating items for the house. We ran out to a few places then to my mom's to take down her Christmas lights.



But once all that was done we went to the Earl of Sandwich at Down Town Disney. I love this place. They have the best sandwiches. They have names for each one (like the meatball is called the Cannonball) and the bread they are served on I've never had any where else.



Mark wanted to get the Holiday Sandwich before they stopped offering it at the end of the year (it's turkey, gravy, stuffing, and cranberry - wasn't there an episode of Friends about a sandwich like that?). I got their turkey and bacon and a bowl of tomato soup. It was cold outside taking down those lights. So if you're in the Disney area, give them a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home