Thoughts from the mountains of my mind. Sit back and relax for awhile.

Friday, December 1, 2006

'Yes, Eddie...But is it art?'

File this article under the 'Yes, Eddie...But Is It Art' section. You may remember this news story back in 2005. Now someone has gone and taken it a bit further.



Documentary to be made about man dying from having sex with a horse.



***************************



And for the 'Brittany Flashing Her Beaver' Department, we have appropriate t-shirts for you to wear. (Make sure you read the link's URL).



***************************



For the 'What Was JC Penney Thinking or Hello Dummy?' Department we have THIS November 30th blog entry.



***************************



Please light a candle for World AIDS Day.



***************************



After all the madness at work yesterday, it was nice to get home, look through the mail, and find a card from one of the jobs I applied for saying they are currently reviewing my resume. Mark thought it was good too after I told him about the lay offs at work. I also put my resume up on my web site and linked it to Dice.com. I'll see if I get any hits from it. It's going to be a busy weekend for me. I'm sure I'll have details on Monday. Everyone have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home