Thoughts from the mountains of my mind. Sit back and relax for awhile.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Life After Tomorrow

We caught a great documentary on ShowTime the other day called: Life After Tomorrow



It's interviews with the girls who played Annie or the orphans (sometimes both) in the Broadway show and/or the road company of Annie. And what great stories they are. The good and the bad are discussed. Even Sarah Jessica Parker is in it (yep, she was a orphan then moved into the role of Annie). If you have a love of the theater, you owe yourself to see this documentary.



(Crap! Now I have that 'Hard-Knock Life' song stuck in my head!)



*****************************



I finally had my Christmas with my Dad last night over at my brother's house. He's back in town for a few days. He's been spending time up in Jacksonville looking after his mom who had a very minor stroke. I usually let him do the talking with my brother. They can talk for hours about guns, cars, and the goodness of the Republicans and Rush (when he saw my hybrid in the driveway he had to make a anti-Gore snide comment about it - Gee, thanks, Dad). The only time I felt comfortable is when we talked about computer stuff - it's the only thing we have in common, and where he doesn't turn it into a political discussion. But, it was a decent time, at the very least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home