Thoughts from the mountains of my mind. Sit back and relax for awhile.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Heffalumps and Woosels

My little 'under the weather' spell from last week turned into a full on sinus infection Friday night. I spent the weekend miserable, and on Saturday worried about Logan because he threw up twice that evening. I had taken him to the vet Saturday morning for a shot but don't know if that would have caused it. He's been perfectly fine all day Sunday.



But by Sunday I was not going to chance trying to get in to see a doctor on Monday so I went to the clinic just down the street from me. It was deserted, which was nice, and they take my new insurance. Only the co-pay for the visit was higher, and that was a bargain if I could get on some drugs that day.



Any of you have the problem that when you start taking something you get the weirdest dreams? And this was lucid dreaming for me...I knew I was awake at times, I could influence what was happening and the dream just went on and on. I can remember every detail crystal clear but won't write it down because it was so f-ing bizarre! Golden weapons, dwarf bread, spirits, white magic.... But the lovely part was about 4 AM when I realized someone had driven a railroad spike through my forehead! It still hurts and it's 12:30 here at work. If one of my co-workers didn't have today off I'd have called in.



I did watch Another Gay Movie last night. Totally raunchy and very funny. It's a low budget gay version of American Pie about 4 gay boys trying to loose their virginity before college starts. And there's hint of a sequel in the movie, too. It was totally more enjoyable than The Dukes of Hazzard movie which I also watched. That film was a steaming pile of dog crap.



That's it for me. Gonna try and look busy until 3 when I can get home and go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home