Thoughts from the mountains of my mind. Sit back and relax for awhile.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

School Days

I had my second class today, and it's my favorite of the two I'm taking. I've had Professor R. before and he's a lot of fun. He has a very easy teaching style and is geared towards real-world knowledge, not book learning necessarily. Professor N. from class #1 seems OK (never had him before this class) but he's not a loud speaker and seems to ramble a bit.



The interesting news is the school will be offering a Security Systems Analyst degree in August. I'm going to get more information on it, and at least take some of the classes as course electives that I still need to take.



Work is really hopping today once I got back from class so I'm off to complete more tickets. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home